Re: pinhole Costa Rica curriculum

From: AECSoldat@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 08:24:59 PDT

From: AECSoldat@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:24:59 EDT
Subject: Re: pinhole Costa Rica curriculum

There is a collection of interdisciplinary activities from the Center for
Latin America, The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, PO Box 413, Milwaukee, WI
53201, entitled Boots, Bananas and Biodiversity, Interdisciplinary
Environmental Activities about Costa Rica , grades 6-9 which might be promising.
Christopher Soldat