do you know a new science teacher?

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 16:00:48 PDT

Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:00:48 -0700
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: do you know a new science teacher?

Hello Pinhole Friends,
I hope that this summer has been going well for all of you.
We just finished our four week long Summer Institute, and next week, we
will be starting our Alumni Institutes.
During this week in between, I am recruiting more candidates for our New
Teacher Program, which will begin again in September. If you know a new
science teacher who would benefit from the Teacher Institute's two year
long induction program, please direct her/him to our web page, where there
is more information. Applications can be downloaded from the same web page.
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/programs/index.html#new
Applications are due at the end of July, but the program may not be filled
by then.
Thanks in advance,
Aloha,
Lori Lambertson