microscope suggestions

From: Charlottle Lum (clum@summitprep.net)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 07:11:51 PDT

Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 07:11:51 -0700
Subject: microscope suggestions
From: Charlottle Lum <clum@summitprep.net>

Hello!

I am putting together a grant proposal for microscopes, and I heard
(thanks George) that there were microscopes 'recommended' by a TI
workshop last year, particularly Eagle Instruments. They are certainly
economical but I'm wondering if anyone has any more guidance about how
to choose between models. Was there a list from that workshop? Karen?
  anyone?

Thanks much,
Charlotte