5th grade position

From: Kevin Kinsella (kkinsella@woodside1.woodside.k12.ca.us)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 14:16:07 PDT

From: "Kevin Kinsella" <kkinsella@woodside1.woodside.k12.ca.us>
Subject: 5th grade position
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:16:07 -0700

Attention all pinholers, my school has a 5th grade classroom teacher
position open. Below is a copy of the ad that is running in the
Chronicle.

"TEACHER - 5th GRADE Resume, cvr ltr & refs: Woodside School Dist., 3195
Woodside Rd, Woodside CA 94062; 650-851-1571 x294"

The ad is quite brief but I am more than willing to talk with anyone
that is interested. Woodside is a great place to teach. There is a
strong and dynamic 5th grade team already in place. We have a great
school garden and a creek that runs behind school. Please pass this
information on to any potential parties, thank you.

All resumes and letters of recommendation must be submitted by this Fri.
8/15

Kevin Kinsella
5th/6th Science Explorer
Woodside Elementary School