Jo OUT Monday 8-11, rest of week uncertain

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 10:46:36 PDT

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:46:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Jo OUT Monday 8-11, rest of week uncertain

Much as I love those guys, the summer Teacher Institute took more out of
me than I realized, and I'm not coming in today. Books and whatever can
be returned through the Front Desk, equipment to John in the Production
Studio, and I'll eventually check the studio e-mail, but the Learning
Studio is closed today.

I'll be in Tuesday for a meeting, but will be playing the rest of the wek
by ear. Please PHONE before driving in from the next galaxy to check out
a book -- and thanks for your patience.

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343