Position Available

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 13:41:43 PDT

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:41:43 -0700
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Position Available

Hello Pinhole Friends,
Here is an opening for an educator at Nasa/Ames.
Read on:

Our current Educator Resource Center Manager is leaving us and we are
looking for her replacement. Any interested candidates may email resumes
directly to hiring manager bpatterson@mail.arc.nasa.gov. If you know
someone who would be interested, please pass this email along. Urgent need
to fill this position as soon as possible.