scantron reader wanted

From: Science Classroom (stf-lmorton@vom.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 07:35:28 PDT

Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 07:35:28 -0700
From: Science Classroom <stf-lmorton@vom.com>
Subject: scantron reader wanted

Pinholers:
Does anyone's school have a scantron test form reader gathering dust or
available for sale? Specifically the stand alone 888P+. Please e-mail me
at STF-LMORTON@VOM.COM if you have or know of one that is not being
used.

Am I the only one that has not been able to see Mars, or a planet that
is obviously Mars. I have tried around 9 PM the last two nights, looking
to the south-east and am not seeing anything spectacular. Do I need to
try later?

Lou Morton
St. Francis Solano School
Sonoma