Job Posting - Director, Science & Health Education Partnership, UCSF

From: Rebecca Smith (becca@itsa.ucsf.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 14:01:08 PDT

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:01:08 -0700
From: Rebecca Smith <becca@itsa.ucsf.edu>
Subject: Job Posting - Director, Science & Health Education Partnership, UCSF

Dear Colleagues,

Greetings from the Science & Health Education Partnership (SEP) at
the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). As you may or
may not know, Liesl Chatman, the Executive Director of SEP since
1994, has accepted a senior position with the St. Paul Public Schools
in Minnesota. In response to her departure, we have begun a national
search for a new director.

We are seeking a visionary and skilled leader with a background in
science teaching at the K-12 level, educational research, scientific
research, and/or bilingual education. We value creativity,
thoughtfulness, a can-do attitude, equity, teamwork, and humor. For
a more detailed description of SEP, the responsibilities of Director,
and the job qualifications, please see: www.ucsf.edu/sep.

Regards,

Rebecca Smith

--

Rebecca L. Smith Academic Coordinator Science & Health Education Partnership University of California, San Francisco 100 Medical Center Way San Francisco, CA 94143-0905

(415) 514-0588 phone (415) 502-4846 fax

becca@itsa.ucsf.edu http://www.ucsf.edu/sep