Thermofax help

From: lkrand@earthlink.net
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 17:36:05 PDT

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 17:36:05 -0700 (GMT)
From: lkrand@earthlink.net
Subject: Thermofax help

Hi,
My middle school staff is looking for a replacement thermofax machine...the gadget that makes permanent overheads thermally.
Our current administration threw out all 3 of ours this summer, without notice. We found a reconditioned one, but could not afford the cost ($800 +). If anyone has one in a closet or storeroom, maybe we could barter for it?
Thanks,
Laura Randall
lkrand@earthlink.net