science club & PARTY

From: Treena Joi (tjoi@stanfordalumni.org)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 21:55:21 PDT

Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 21:55:21 -0700
From: Treena Joi <tjoi@stanfordalumni.org>
Subject: science club & PARTY

Hi gang -- I am just starting a science and art club, sound like the
museum of art and perception? ... well, it's a gas! If anyone has great
ideas to share from their own club, let me know, or if you would like any
information about the club or the format the students and I are creating
at my lower middle school (4-8th grade), let me know by e-mailing me
directly. We have invited teachers and parents to participate -- so far
so good, I like the spirit of it so far -- working with great students,
coming up with a great model; love any feedback -- Also, there's a PARTY
at my house this Saturday -- 760 Homer AVe Palo Alto -- 3pm to 3am ...
music, merriment, and fun -- all are welcome! For Real. Family, friends,
come one, come all. From SF - 101 So. - University Ave exit Left -
proceed until light at Guinda Left (light is past Lincoln and Chaucer,
hidden by trees) - Thru 2 stop signs - Right on Homer - 3rd house on Left
- Big white Victorian - Ask for Treena, say you're a teacher - It will be
a blast - Cheers

Treena Joiful
650-325-6400