Re: pinhole insect, bird, bat flight mechanics

From: pauld@exploratorium.edu
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 09:47:37 PDT

Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:47:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: pinhole insect, bird, bat flight mechanics
From: pauld@exploratorium.edu

Hi Chris

Here is my favorite site

A beginners Guide to Aeronautics from a wind tunnel expert with
experience as a high school science teacher...he knows his stuff and he
knows how to teach it.

http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/K-12/airplane/index.html
By the way nature's aerodynamics is the most complicated of all,
I start with paper airplanes and work up to real airplanes then finish
with nature.

Paul Doherty