Showing a computer on a TV

From: Gary (gary@horne.cc)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 10:34:38 PDT

Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:34:38 -0700
Subject: Showing a computer on a TV
From: Gary <gary@horne.cc>

Hello all,

Surprisingly, I've had the hardest time locating a product to connect
my eMac to my TV. Apple was absolutely no help and the product I did
buy (for $100.00), didn't work because the computer "refresh" rate and
the TV refresh rate were different.

Have other people had similar problems? Successes? I'm really
surprised because most (if not all) classrooms have computers, many
apple, and showing the display on a TV allows a teacher to show off
student work as well as make easier demonstrations. Such a willing
available market! I should have salesman at my door daily trying to
sell me one!

So, before I purchase a second product (115.00 from Focus) which SWEARS
to work with eMacs, I thought I'd check in with everyone for their
experiences.

Gary