learning studio hours for fall

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 10:54:41 PDT

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:54:41 -0700
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: learning studio hours for fall

Hello Pinholers!
Thanks to our fantastic and dedicated librarian, Jo Falcon, we are able to
keep the Learning Studio/Library open for your use this fall.
Please come and use the library on weekday afternoons from 3 - 5 pm, Monday
- Friday. Even though the museum is closed on Mondays, you can get buzzed
in to use the library.
Remember, the library catalogue is available on line at
http://library.exploratorium.edu
Your requests for information, or requests to have something mailed to you
(because you just can't get here when the library is open) can be sent by
email to
studio@exploratorium.edu
We currently do not have the staff nor budget to keep the library open on
Saturdays. We hope this will change soon, and will keep you posted.
See you here this fall,
The Teacher Institute Staff