RE: Integrated Science Curriculum

From: Black, Heidi (BlackH@esuhsd.org)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 09:22:04 PDT

Subject: RE:  Integrated Science Curriculum
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:22:04 -0700
From: "Black, Heidi" <BlackH@esuhsd.org>

Michael, I don't think we haved a good answer, just a caution. Our district has discovered that, after doing the best we could, our kids don't qualify for CSU if they take IS1 and IS11-they say there isn't enough biology in the 2 years. One year of biological and one year of physical are required.
GOOD GRIEF!

Heidi Strahm Black
Science Fair Coordinator
East Side Union HSD