RE: fan cart propellers

From: DonRath@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 09:22:48 PDT

From: DonRath@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:22:48 EDT
Subject: RE: fan cart propellers

Hi Jennie -- I don't know of a specific San Francisco store where you can get
the propellers, but I've been able to get limited quantities at hobby shops
over the years. But sometimes they only have a couple of the size you want, and
also they're more expensive than buying them in bulk. In addition to Kelvin,
you can also get them from PITSCO (let me know if you need pnone number or
more info on them). We had a bunch left over in the shop at the end of last
summer, but I don't know where they were stored, and likely they're inaccesible
until we unpack the stuff next summer! But I'll ask and look when I'm there next
Tuesday, and if I can locate them I'll let you know. Lastly, and perhaps best,
I have several myself, and can bring them to the Exploratorium next Tuesday
if you want to pick them up there. I can leave them on my desk in the TI
office. How many do you need? Let me know. Hope this helps. -- Don

Don Rathjen
Exploratorium Teacher Institute
donr@exploratorium.edu
or