Thick, sterile gloves - by the boxfull

From: Frank McNutt (frankmcnutt@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 20:59:21 PST

Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:59:21 -0800 (PST)
From: Frank McNutt <frankmcnutt@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Thick, sterile gloves - by the boxfull

Hello fellow newbies and Exploratorium colleagues,
  On Tuesday, a parent delivered perhaps 1,000 or so sterile gloves as a donation to my high school science department. Since we will never use all these gloves, I was planning to bring a 'carton or two' to Piner High School this Saturday where I am attending the Saturday workshop. [I figured (a N.C. term) that someone there might be able to use them and if not, then I will bring 'em to the Exploratorium for the next Raiders-of-the-freebie table 'fest.]
  There are 50 set boxes ranging in size from 6.5 to 9. I will bring about 3 or 4 hundred with me Saturday. Any specific suggestions of ideas/people/places that could use these things would be appreciated.

   Frank McNutt