Re: pinhole chromatography

From: marc crown (mcrown@gwhs.org)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 18:10:05 PST

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:10:05 -0800
Subject: Re: pinhole chromatography
From: marc crown <mcrown@gwhs.org>

Thanks Jessica. I'm familiar with the simple paper chromatography set
up and yours is elegantly simple. But, I am looking for someone who has
seen or done a paper chromatography with a spray bottle. I saw the
results hanging on a classroom wall and they were very cool. Waver
fronts heading in different directions like a wild tie-dye. My
co-worker has heard of this too but for the life of us we can't find
any reference to it.
I'm gonna experiment with it myself this weekend but I would love to
hear from someone who has done it.
marc