Re: pinhole my site and activity format

From: Shirley Aronson (shirley.aronson@sunynassau.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 14:00:20 PST

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:00:20 -0500
From: Shirley Aronson <shirley.aronson@sunynassau.edu>
Subject: Re: pinhole my site and activity format

----- Original Message -----
From: Eric Muller <emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu>
Date: Friday, November 14, 2003 1:43 pm
Subject: pinhole my site and activity format

> Hi Shirely
> I will be putting up activities occasionally...like the electroysis
> device; However, they may be in pdf format(www.exo.net/~emuller).
>
> You will have to download a pdf reader at
> http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
> Good luck.
> --
> Eric Muller
> Exploratorium Teacher Institute
> Science Educator
> 3601 Lyon St.
> San Francisco, CA 94123
>
> 415-561-0386
> emuller@exploratorium.edu
>
> www.doscience.com

> send an
> email to requests@explorator
ium.edu with the words 'subscribe
> digest
> pinhole' (without the quotes) in the SUBJECT of the email.
>
> Check out what your colleagues have written on Pinhole in the
> Pinhole
> archives at: http://saturn.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/pinhole.html
> -------

Hi Eric,
Thanks for the reply. I don't have a prob downloading pdf"s, but, I get a message ""The specified server can not be found" when I try to reach
http://www.exo.net/~emuller
I use an iBook, a dial up connection to American Museum of Natural History, and Explorer. Any suggestions?
Shirley