Gravel for rain guage

From: Erin Mia Zane (emzane@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 20:47:31 PST

From: "Erin Mia Zane" <emzane@hotmail.com>
Subject: Gravel for rain guage
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 04:47:31 +0000

I just took the class on weather and wanted to make rain guages with my
students. I have approx. 140 students. Lori said I could find the gravel
in the city at a masonry place. How much should I get? Thanks for any and
all help.

Peace,
erin

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead? Your old favorites are always
playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!