Re: pinhole Leap year

From: pauld@exploratorium.edu
Date: Sat Nov 22 2003 - 16:36:32 PST

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:36:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: pinhole Leap year
From: pauld@exploratorium.edu

Hi Alejandra

Once they understand it for Earth, test their knowledge by having them
figure out a calendar for Mars.

http://www.exo.net/~pauld/activities/astronomy/mars/marscalendarclock.html

I'm revising this activity right now, the revised, edited activity will be
out on the Exploratorium site December 1.

Paul D