white boards

From: Geoff Ruth (gruth@leadershiphigh.org)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 07:35:54 PST

Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 07:35:54 -0800
From: Geoff Ruth <gruth@leadershiphigh.org>
Subject: white boards

Hi pinholers,

Has anyone tried to use the 4x8' sheets of "showerboard" available at
Home Depot as regular classroom whiteboards? I've successfully cut
them up to use as small boards for individual students, but I've
never heard of anyone mounting them on the wall as regular white
boards. (I can't afford to purchase normal 4x8' white boards.)

Are there any issues with this showerboard material that would make
it a bad choice for daily, long-term use?

Thanks again!

- Geoff