Hoover Math and Technology School Science Fair

From: Jane Yuster (jyuster@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 20:05:55 PST

From: "Jane Yuster" <jyuster@comcast.net>
Subject: Hoover Math and Technology School Science Fair
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:05:55 -0800

Hi All:

Well our Science Fair is on December 17th. I know all of you out there are working very hard, but if you happen to have any free time on that Wednesday and are in Redwood City, feel free to stop by. The fair starts at 9:00 and runs until 3:00. Our school address is :701 Charter Street, Redwood City, CA

Jane Yuster