physics day at Great America

From: Kim Greco (kimg@pop.sonic.net)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 20:35:15 PST

Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:35:15 -0800
From: Kim Greco <kimg@pop.sonic.net>
Subject: physics day at Great America

Could someone answer some questions for me about this?
        (a) Are Physics Day, Science Day, and Math Day all about the
same thing for the kids? or are some more appropriate for middle
school?

        (b) Why is Physics Day before the AP tests?

        (c) Is it worth the trip, which would be about three hours
each way for my kids out in the sticks? I'm talking AP physics
students and some AP bio students as well.

        (d) Is it better than a field trip to the Exploratorium?

Thanks for all your input.

Kim Greco
AP/CP Physics
El Molino High School