Re: pinhole Earth Science CST test

From: Ellen Koivisto & Gene Thompson (offstage@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 16:24:10 PST

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:24:10 -0800
Subject: Re: pinhole Earth Science CST test
From: Ellen Koivisto & Gene Thompson <offstage@earthlink.net>

At School of the Arts in SF, we changed this year to Earth Science,
Chemistry, Biology, with Physics as a 4th year option. So far the
students seem to be doing well in the Earth Science. If you want to
talk to our teacher, email me directly (igneous@earthlink.net) and I'll
put you in contact with our Earth Science teacher for more direct info.

Ellen Koivisto
SOTA, SF