RE: pinhole must see videos

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 07:13:51 PST

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 07:13:51 -0800 (PST)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: pinhole must see videos

Powers of 10, including the piece that describes how
it was filmed, and available at the Exploratorium
Learning Center (Don't miss the section on the "Making
of the Powers of 10!). I think it is a truly great
video. Another excellent video, practically
unavailable, is Making It Happen, the best general
look at African-American contributions to science. You
can find it near you by doing a library search through
internet catalogs, or contact me as I hope to have my
"Aaarrrgh" (did someone see a science teacher walk by
with a wooden leg, parrot and an eye patch?)copy back
soon.

With firm handshake,
Raleigh