Must See Videos

From: vanya hollis (varnitsky@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 15:38:10 PST

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 15:38:10 -0800 (PST)
From: vanya hollis <varnitsky@yahoo.com>
Subject: Must See Videos

I personally LOVE "The Private Life of Plants."
There are several videos but you can pick and choose
based on the topic you want to cover. What's cool is
that they use a lot of time-lapse photography so you
get to see plants moving and changing over time.

--- Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>

http://saturn.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/pinhole.html