help! rubber test tube stoppers with hole?

From: marc crown (mcrown@gwhs.org)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 18:23:48 PST

Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:23:48 -0800
Subject: help! rubber test tube stoppers with hole?
From: marc crown <mcrown@gwhs.org>

Help! I need rubber stoppers with a hole that fit regular sized test
tubes. I came in today to set up my lab and found items missing. I
want to generate gas in a test tube and collect it via a plastic
pipette tip end. I did this last year and I assumed the stoppers would
be in the drawer where I last left them (labelled rubber tubing,
stoppers,etc) But, some unscrupulous, and less anal retentive teacher,
has "borrowed" the ones I need.....and not returned them.

I don't have time to order new ones by tuesday. Does anyone have any I
can borrow.? I need about 12.
Or do you know where I can buy them on monday?
I am in SF.
thanks
marc