Sally Ride Science Camp

From: Camilla Lau (camillaklau@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 08:40:30 PST

From: "Camilla Lau" <camillaklau@hotmail.com>
Subject: Sally Ride Science Camp
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:40:30 +0000

Hello fellow pinholers!

This summer I'm leading the Sally Ride Science Camp, an overnight camp at
Stanford for middle school girls. We'd love to get the word out to your
students. Below is some general info about our camp as well as our website
if you'd like more information. Also, if there are any teachers out there
interested in being a lead teacher this summer, please feel free to email me
(camillaklau@hotmail.com) for more information. Thanks for helping to
spread the word!

Sally Ride, America’s first woman in space, has teamed up with Galileo
Educational Services to create Sally Ride Science Camp, an overnight camp at
Stanford University for girls entering 6th – 9th grade.

• Three one-week sessions starting June 20
• Three majors: Astronomy, Oceanography and Engineering
• Guest scientists and engineers every day
• 6:1 camper to staff ratio in science and engineering labs
• Save $50 if you enroll by March 1, 2004

To learn more and enroll, visit www.sallyridecamps.com/stanford or call
1-888-472-4386.

Let the advanced features & services of MSN Internet Software maximize your
online time. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200363ave/direct/01/