more on NIH supplements

From: Karen Kalumuck (karenk@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 17:40:22 PST

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:40:22 -0800
From: karenk@exploratorium.edu (Karen Kalumuck)
Subject: more on NIH supplements

I forgot to mention that I have one extra "hard" copy of each of the
curriculum supplements - Human Genetic Variation and Cell Biology and
Cancer. Each comes with a CD ROM that includes extra special goodies.

If anyone would like to review one or both of these, I will be happy to
send you the set. I would need comments in 3 weeks. Contact me directly
if you're interested.

Thanks!

---Karen K

Karen E. Kalumuck, Ph.D.