Learning Studio to get wedding presents?!

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 12:31:44 PST

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:31:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Learning Studio to get wedding presents?!

Some of you have met Sarah Holm, a library student who interned at the
Learning Studio and with the Digital Assets project. She and her fiance
have had the immense generousity to list the Learning Studio on their
wedding registry:

        http://www.holmgrrl.net/wedding/registry.html

The link there goes to an Amazon.com wishlist, which I'm reserving for
things we'd love to have but which may be marginal choices given the
current budget. (Or you can go straight to http://tinyurl.com/35mjb.)

I'm soliciting suggestions for books and (especially!) videos in that
category -- stuff we ~should~ have, that local public libraries aren't
likely to, that's of use to science teachers and/or reflects the Museum's
take on science, art, and human perception. Let me hear from you!

(Oh, and if you wanna buy us a book...)

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343