Need counsel about where to field trip sophomores about evolution

From: McNutt, Frank (fmcnutt@sanlorenzousd.k12.ca.us)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 16:19:40 PST

Subject: Need counsel about where to field trip sophomores about evolution
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:19:40 -0800
From: "McNutt, Frank" <fmcnutt@sanlorenzousd.k12.ca.us>

Help,

  I am (nearly) desperate to learn of an off campus site where I could
conduct a field trip for 1 class, and possibly the other two, where we
could enjoy some good exhibits/program/activity around evolution. Being
somewhat new to the Bay Area, I am 'aware' of some museums and have
'started' looking on-line for information, but I know how much more
valuable 'local knowledge and experience' is than written
data/propaganda. Suggestions will be accepted in either of two ways -
email response or voice mail message (H) (415) 258-9259 or (W) (510)
371-3010.

   Frank McNutt

   San Lorenzo High School