Specimen preservative

From: Rebecca Fulop (msfulop@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 12:18:17 PST

From: "Rebecca Fulop" <msfulop@hotmail.com>
Subject: Specimen preservative
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:18:17 -0800

We have some old specimens preserved at school but in some there is very
little preservative left. The specimens include things like crayfish and
snakes. Can anyone recommend a preservative to use as a 'refill' and where
would we get it? Also, should we wash the specimens before replacing the
liquid and if so, how? Thanks!

-Becky

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free!