Rainbows

From: Bill Taylor (bt4_1284@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 21:05:27 PST

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:05:27 -0800 (PST)
From: Bill Taylor <bt4_1284@yahoo.com>
Subject: Rainbows

Just thought I'd let the list know that I did the diffraction grating
activities from Paul Doherty's website with the projector and they are
FANTASTIC. You should try them any time you do light, color, or just
anytime.

http://www.exo.net/~pauld/summer_institute/summer_day6color/color_diffraction_grating.html

http://www.exo.net/~pauld/summer_institute/summer_day6color/anti_slit.html

To tell the truth, I had a hard time understanding the directions. I read
them at home about four times and still did not understand what to do.
But once I got to school and tried them with the projector, it all made
sense. When I did it for the kids, the secondary-color rainbow knocked
them out! It STILL knocks ME out!

THANKS!!

Bill

=====