using glow sticks

From: David Barrios (wolfki@mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 18:01:42 PDT

From: David Barrios <wolfki@mac.com>
Subject: using glow sticks
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:01:42 -0700

thanks for the glow stick info. I am planning on using them for
exactly what you said, to qualitatively show dependance of temp on chem
rxn. We did a cool thing at an exploratorium saturday where we cut
them opne and poured them into 2 cups then added ice to one and hot
water to the other. You can guess what happened. =]
-David Barrios