Brunch amoung the Rocks

From: emuller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 17:07:08 PDT

From: "emuller" <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Brunch amoung the Rocks
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:07:08 -0700

Hey Pinholers,

For those attending "Brunch among the Rocks," please note:

- This is a Sunday workshop!

- We meet at the Bovine bakery in Point Reyes Station at 10 am.

- You may bring a friend, colleagues etc, but we can't provide their
refreshments or any stipend.

- Bring your lunch, sunscreen, appropriate shoes, etc.

- Try to arrange for a carpool to get to Point Reyes Station.

- Use Pinhole to make first contact with fellow travelers.

      - Also note: We will be caravanning to several locations so we
will try to squeeze into fewer cars at Point Reyes Station (we
do not recommended bringing your dog).

      - See ya

Eric Muller
Science Educator