Re: pinhole Astronomy Field Trips??

From: wthwaite@llesd.k12.ca.us
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 14:28:48 PDT

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:28:48 -0700
From: <wthwaite@llesd.k12.ca.us>
Subject: Re: pinhole Astronomy Field Trips??

Paul

A few months ago we all met at the fitzgerald marine
reserve to take a look at the marine life during the low
tide. You guys did activities about the tides. I have the
handouts but didn't get a write up for either activity.
Especially the one using the cards and the
transparencies. I dont remember all the details. Do you
have a write up for that?

Whitney
Whitney Thwaite
La Entrada School