Re: pinhole Astronomy Field Trips??

From: Algis Sodonis (asodonis@urbanschool.org)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 13:15:32 PDT

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:15:32 -0700
Subject: Re: pinhole Astronomy Field Trips??
From: "Algis Sodonis" <asodonis@urbanschool.org>

Vanya,

Algis here.

The best planetarium and astronomy museum by a long shot is Chabot Space and Science center in Oakland.

Unfortunately, you may find the distance prohibitive. It's really about 45 min drive from the city if you have a charter trip and you could do it with Bart and a bus if you had much more time.

Algis Sodonis
The Urban School of SF