Re: pinhole Worksheets for Guided Middle School Visits to the Exploratorium

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 13:00:56 PDT

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:00:56 -0700
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re: pinhole Worksheets for Guided Middle School Visits to the  Exploratorium

Hello Pinholers and Clinton,
I was just talking my colleague, Wendy, who works with our Field Trip
Explainers. We were talking about the Pathways available on the
Exploratorium web site and how few there are (as Clinton mentioned in
his email). I told her that in TI, we frequently have teachers
asking for Pathways (Pathways are collections of support materials
for teachers who bring their students to the Exploratorium - see
www.exploratorium.edu/pathways).
Wendy told me that we have two additional Pathways that are in the
final draft stages (and not available on the web yet), and that she
would be happy to provide them for your field trips. They are both
on life sciences topics:
1) Genetics for middle school and high school
2) Is it Alive? for 4th/5th grades
Please contact Wendy Derjue-Holzer at wendyd@exploratorium.edu if you
would like more information about these two pathways.
Aloha,
Lori