AP Physics at GWHS

From: Lara Kipperman (chemkipp@mac.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 11:23:21 PDT

Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 11:23:21 -0700
Subject: AP Physics at GWHS
From: Lara Kipperman <chemkipp@mac.com>

Eric,

At George Washington High School, we have offered AP Physics for years
as 1st or 2nd year. However, this year, we've changed the policy.
Next year, it will be an exclusively 2nd year course, with exceptions
for students who have distinguished themselves in AP Chemistry or
Honors Chemistry (or equivalent) or taken physics elsewhere of course.

If you're looking for help/advice/ AP Physics shop-talk, I suggest you
sign up on the AP Physics listserve through the College Board Website.
As an AP Chemistry Teacher, I've found the resource of AP Chemistry
colleague communications worldwide through that e-mail list EXTREMELY
useful.

-- Lara Kipperman
AP Chemistry
GWHS