looking for magnetic squish balls--I know I saw them in a catalog!

From: Debbie Berlin (debbie_berlin@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 15:01:54 PDT

Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 15:01:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Debbie Berlin <debbie_berlin@yahoo.com>
Subject: looking for magnetic squish balls--I know I saw them in a catalog!

There's a great activity that Paul showed one summer.
You put a magnet inside an earth squish-ball and then
sprinkle staples over it. The staples line up with
the magnetic field. Recently, I saw a science catalog
that's selling these so you don't have to cut open a
squish ball. However, my department didn't keep the
catalog and now I can't find them anywhere. Does
anyone know which company was selling them? Thank
you!!

--Debbie