salinity of arctic waters

From: Kevin Kinsella (kkinsella@woodside.k12.ca.us)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 11:42:12 PDT

From: "Kevin Kinsella" <kkinsella@woodside.k12.ca.us>
Subject: salinity of arctic waters
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:42:12 -0700

Paul, I thought you might be able to answer this question from our Earth
Science text, I have my theories, but...

"Would you expect the seawater just below the floating ice in the Arctic
Ocean to be higher or lower in salinity than the water in the deep zone
there? Explain."

Would this apply to Antarctic waters as well?

Kevin Kinsella
5th/6th Science Explorer
Woodside School

650.851.1571 x256