RE: pinhole looking for magnetic squish balls--I know I saw them in a catalog!

From: Rudge, Georgiana (Georgiana.Rudge@evc.edu)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 12:05:25 PDT

Subject: RE: pinhole looking for magnetic squish balls--I know I saw them in a catalog!
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 12:05:25 -0700
From: "Rudge, Georgiana" <Georgiana.Rudge@evc.edu>

Arbor Scientific is where I got mine.

Georgiana

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Berlin [mailto:debbie_berlin@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 3:02 PM
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
Subject: pinhole looking for magnetic squish balls--I know I saw them in
a catalog!

There's a great activity that Paul showed one summer.
You put a magnet inside an earth squish-ball and then
sprinkle staples over it. The staples line up with
the magnetic field. Recently, I saw a science catalog
that's selling these so you don't have to cut open a
squish ball. However, my department didn't keep the
catalog and now I can't find them anywhere. Does
anyone know which company was selling them? Thank
you!!

--Debbie

of the email.