Re: pinhole question about physics first

From: Ellen Koivisto (igneous@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 17:38:57 PDT

Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 17:38:57 -0700
Subject: Re: pinhole question about physics first
From: Ellen Koivisto <igneous@earthlink.net>

My school is considering science sequence changes. If your school does
physics in 9th grade, conceptual physics, what happens when you do the
CST subject area tests at the end of the year? Are the students' math
skills adequate? Do you have to supplement the conceptual physics math
with some more traditional, of plug and chug, or drill and kill math
work?

Looking for some data,
Ellen Koivisto
School of the Arts, SF