Re: magnetic squish balls - 05/10/04

From: lkrand@earthlink.net
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 17:59:28 PDT

Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 17:59:28 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
From: lkrand@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: magnetic squish balls - 05/10/04

Arbor Scientific has the magnetic squish balls. Last year's price was $11.

Enjoy, Laura

There's a great activity that Paul showed one summer.
You put a magnet inside an earth squish-ball and then
sprinkle staples over it. The staples line up with
the magnetic field. Recently, I saw a science catalog
that's selling these so you don't have to cut open a
squish ball. However, my department didn't keep the
catalog and now I can't find them anywhere. Does
anyone know which company was selling them? Thank
you!!

--Debbie