Carlmont High School Job Openings

From: Melissa Hero (mdhero@msn.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 11:18:18 PDT

From: "Melissa Hero" <mdhero@msn.com>
Subject: Carlmont High School Job Openings
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:18:18 -0700

Carlmont High School in Belmont, CA is looking for 2 science teachers (1
life science, 1 physical science).

Carlmont has 1950 students and 13 full time science teachers. We are a
close-knit school and our department all works well together. We
collaborate on lessons and projects. 9 of our science teachers have been
through the Exploratorium's TI programs.

For information please contact Tina Doss, department head (tdoss@seq.org)
for information about our school. If you would like an interview, you must
turn in your application to Sequoia Union High School District. Info is on
the website, www.seq.org.

Melissa Hero