views and reviews of rooms with a view (or not)

From: Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 16:13:12 PDT

Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:13:12 -0700
From: Eric Muller <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: views and reviews of rooms with a view (or not)

Hey Pinholers,
We're trying to compile a new list of summer housing for our
institute participants. If you have any suggestions, please post
them here. I'll try to compile them and post them on our website
within the next few weeks.

We're looking for places that are affordable and museum accessibleŠ.

Thanks

--
Eric Muller
Exploratorium Teacher Institute