Math and Science Position Available

From: Joe Condon (jcondonsf@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 09:43:28 PDT

Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:43:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Condon <jcondonsf@yahoo.com>
Subject: Math and Science Position Available

Lipman Middle School has a 7th Grade Math and Science
position available for the 04-05 school year. We are
a small school (260) in a small district (3 schools)
searching for a teacher dedicated to a non
tracked/heterogeneous environment. We are moving
toward a textbook free school. We support and
encourage constructivist education as well as
interdisciplinary instruction.

Send me an email asap if you are interested.
jcondonsf@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Joe Condon