9th Grade Conceptual Physics/Physical Sci Position Open

From: aaron vanderwerff (vndrwrff@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 20:57:46 PDT

From: "aaron vanderwerff" <vndrwrff@hotmail.com>
Subject: 9th Grade Conceptual Physics/Physical Sci Position Open
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 20:57:46 -0700

We at San Lorenzo are currently making the transition from a general
Physical Science course to a Conceptual Physics course in the 9th grade. We
are looking for a collaborative teacher who is interested in working with
the current department to bring true investigation into the classroom. This
course is being designed to help students "do" science as well as master
Physics concepts. This course will also be the focus of our department. It
is our chance to get our freshman off on the right foot - interested and
intrigued!

If you are interested reply to this message, but be sure to put San Lorenzo
Job in the subject so that I catch it in my junk mail folder.

San Lorenzo High is located in San Lorenzo, CA in the East Bay. The student
population is diverse. Our administration is extremely supportive of
teacher initiatives.

Aaron Vanderwerff
Science Department
San Lorenzo High School