problems with pinhole?

From: Treena Joi (tjoi@stanfordalumni.org)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 08:02:33 PDT

Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 08:02:33 -0700
From: Treena Joi <tjoi@stanfordalumni.org>
Subject: problems with pinhole?

I have not been receiving the digest daily and occasionally my mail is
bounced - this means I have missed any responses to questions posted
since the answers from Ronald Wong were posted - if anyone responded, can
you re-reply to me directly? My student would really appreciate the
input & hopefully ETI can find out what is wrong with pinhole? Am I
still on the list? Do I need to renew or?

Treena Joiful