What are these?

From: Bill Taylor (bt4_1284@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 07:41:48 PDT

Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:41:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bill Taylor <bt4_1284@yahoo.com>
Subject: What are these?

Pictures of some things I found in my physics storage cabinet are at:

http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/show_and_tell/

 There are several items packed in a box that says "Pasco Dynamics Cart
 Accessories". There is a wooden block with felt on two sides and a
eyelet
 screwed into the end. There are multiple sets of two springs. There
are
 multiple sets of small cylindrical neodymium magnet glued to a foam
 cylinder. And there are a couple objects that have holes to allow rods
 be inserted and screw-eyes to tighten them.

 I have no idea if these objects are in fact related to one another (they
 were all in the same box).

 Thanks,

 Bill

=====